Glenfinnan Station Museum Sleeping Car
The coach is part of the heritage rolling stock collection at Glenfinnan Station Museum. It was built in 1958 and retains many of its original features but has been converted by the Museum into unique and comfortable bunkhouse accommodation for up to 10 people. It is also available for exclusive hire by the day or week.
It is an ideal base for reaching a number of tourist attractions by public transport, and forms an excellent centre for the mountains and glens of Lochaber, the Rough Bounds, Moidart and Ardgour.
- Twin bunk compartments
- Family room
- Shower and washroom
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Seating area with TV, toy chest and board games
To book your Sleeping Car accommodation
- 1. Verify availability by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phoning 01397 722295 or 01397 722334
- 2. Confirm your booking by paying a 1/3 deposit of the overall charge.
If you have a UK bank account you can send a cheque made payable to Glenfinnan Station Museum in the post. Otherwise, you can pay by card over the phone, or online via Paypal. Just let us know what you prefer.
- 3. The balance is payable on arrival.
Cancellations do occur and if it is impossible to relet your accommodation your deposit will be retained. If it is possible to relet your space a handling fee of £15 will be retained.
Rates throughout the 2017 season, inclusive of VAT
- Per Person per night £ 15
- Children under 12 per night £ 10
- Exclusive use of the whole coach per night £ 130
- Exclusive use of the whole coach per week £ 520
- Hire of bedding and towels per set £5 (duvet, sheet sleeping bag and towels)