The coach is part of the heritage rolling stock collection at Glenfinnan Station Museum. It was built in 1958 and retains many of its original features but has been converted by the Museum into unique and comfortable bunkhouse accommodation for up to 10 people. It is also available for exclusive hire by the day or week.
It is an ideal base for reaching a number of tourist attractions by public transport, and forms an excellent centre for the mountains and glens of Lochaber, the Rough Bounds, Moidart and Ardgour.
- Twin bunk compartments
- Family room
- Shower and washroom
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Seating area with TV, toy chest and board games
To book your Sleeping Car accommodation
- 1. Check the availability calendar above. Red dates are fully booked. Green dates have full or some availability.
- 2. Contact the Museum by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phoning +44 (0)1397 722295 to make a reservation.
- 3. Full payment is due at the time of booking, securing your reservation. Please also inform us whether you would require bedding and towels.
If you have a UK bank account you can send a cheque made payable to Glenfinnan Station Museum in the post. Otherwise, you can pay by card over the phone, or online via Paypal. Just let us know what you prefer.
Cancellations do occur and we would be grateful if you could inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to make it.
Rates throughout the 2018 season, inclusive of VAT
- Per Person per night £ 15
- Children under 15 per night £ 10
- Exclusive use of the whole coach per night £ 130
- Exclusive use of the whole coach per week £ 520
- Hire of bedding and towels per set £5 (duvet, sheet sleeping bag and towels)